Possibly the best $50 you will ever spend.
You’ve identified the college of your dreams and are ready to apply. Submitting a top-quality application essay can help ensure your acceptance, but does the essay you’ve written have what it takes?
DPP’s publisher, Dianne Pearce, MFA, MA, has helped hundreds of students deliver top-notch essays. Although no one can guarantee that an application essay alone will ensure college admission, I can promise to utilize my professional editorial skills and 20+ years of experience in essay writing to improve the quality of your submission.
Delivery time: Usually 24 hours, but you will receive an email with the projected delivery date for your consent prior to start of editing.
WHAT DOES THE COLLEGE WANT FROM ME?
Do you: Complete
Do you: Contribute
Do you: Impact
Are you prepared to: Be changed
Colleges want to know that you will be a person who is able to complete your classes and your degree (you’d be surprised how many do not do that!), that you will contribute to your college community with positivity and passion, that you will make a positive impact with your future career, and that the college you have chosen is key to helping you achieve those goals. They want to matter to you as you matter to them.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR ESSAY?
No matter what the topic is, how can you answer the essay question in a way that shows that you have curiosity and like learning, that you have had diverse experiences, that you have contributed in your community, that you have a drive to succeed, and that you take initiative whenever you are able? You do not have to showcase all of those characteristics, but even one can really help your application stand out. Let’s work together and show how your history, who you are, your talents/passions, obstacles you have overcome, or what you’re interested in has shaped the wonderful person you are today.
The common error students make in the college application essay is to write about an experience they have had, and not about how that experience affected them. The college is supremely interested in you, and that may include your experiences, but they want to know the “who” you are, deep down inside. Colleges are looking to find students of untapped potential. They want to be the experience that helps you bring your best self to the world. How can you show them you have more than they see on your transcript?
Together we can write your meaningful story, and let your light shine.
You are five easy steps away from a professionally edited college application essay:
- Complete the form below and click SUBMIT.
- Upon receipt of your form submission, I will contact you via email with an estimated completion date.
- If you agree to the completion date, you will reply to the email and attach a copy of your current essay. Acceptable file formats are Word, Pages, NotePad, and Word Pad. You may also paste the essay into the body of your email message. Or, if it’s better for you, we can text. We love texting!
- You will be sent an invoice in the amount of $50, payable via PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, or Zelle. In order to hold your place, payment must be provided within 24 hours upon receipt of invoice. We will edit your essay and deliver it via email by the agreed-upon due date.
- You will have an opportunity to request 1 round of revisions. This request must be received within 24 hours. The revised file will be sent to you via email shortly thereafter.
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW